|Job Title:||Supply Chain Assistant|
|Salary:||Up to £18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Supply Chain Assistant required for a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of generic medicines and healthcare products. Based in Loughborough this is a permanent position offering a salary of £18'000 per annum. Working within the Supply Chain Department, the role will assist in forecasting and replenishment.
- £18'000 per annum salary.
- Pension scheme.
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Health insurance.
- Retail discounts.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- Monday to Friday.
- 09:00 to 17:30.
Duties Of The Supply Chain Assistant:
- Reviewing the stock levels and communicating any suggestions for replenishment of stock.
- Generating Purchase Orders on the system.
- Preparing and maintaining forecasts for Contract Manufacturing Organisations.
- Liaising with suppliers to track orders and make sure goods are available for shipment.
- Booking shipments with freight forwarders and carriers.
- Tracking and submitting shipping documents for import clearance.
- Date analysis, cost recording and ensuring KPI's are met.
The Ideal Supply Chain Assistant:
- Previous experience within an office environment.
- Strong I.T skills, including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.