|Job Title:||Supply Chain Planner|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||John Boggis|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Planner to join a global supplier of household products and industrial chemical products who is continually growing.
Basic Salary of up to £36,000 per annum
20% Annual Bonus
Private Medical Insurance
Genuine opportunities for career progression
33 days holiday inc. Bank holidays
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Liaise with the replenishment team and the customer facing teams to agree and build likely demand predictions for a rolling 12 months
* Build and maintain supply plans to provide an accurate estimation and true representation (quantity & timing) of future inventory purchases and end inventory positions over a 12-month planning horizon.
* Lead the demand prediction & forecast meetings and processes
* Translate the supply plan into its component plans and communicate the plan to key stakeholders
* Review safety stocks with our 3rd party filler and can suppliers on a quarterly basis to ensure there is sufficient stock to maintain our business demands
* Make recommendations for process improvements, and implement the agreed process changes, (e.g. strategic inventories)
* Employ tools, techniques, and metrics to monitor and improve the supply chain performance Improvement (eg. OTIF, reduction in Inventory risk, improved visibility of inventory liability without negatively impacting margin or customer lead-times)
* Monitor and manage the execution of the rolling plan, identify and rectify variances, and escalate issues that cannot be resolved
* Avoid / minimise the impact from potential stock outs
* Monitor the effectiveness purchasing effectively at all times to ensure agreed sales margin levels are maintained.
* Provide routine and ad-hoc reports to the business leaders, that, detail issues, current status, and resolution.
* Capture, analyse and interpret supply chain data (numeric and quantitative). Report and produce management information on status, trends, and potential issues.
* Contribute to the building of effective relationships with 3rd Party suppliers that will ensure the provision of information for the supply chain planning process.
* In depth understanding of supply chain tools and techniques, 'functional expert'
* Advanced data analysis skills with the ability to manipulate and assimilate large amounts of numerical and qualitative data and information using excel.
* Applies advanced and specialised knowledge of forecasting, inventory planning, production and internal and external supply chain organisations.
* Advanced knowledge of IT tools and their inter-dependencies including: ERP/MRP system, replenishment Planning software tools, and MS Office suite.
* Manages the cost effectiveness of inventory holding and inventory risk to ensure customer orders are fulfilled. Monitors and maintains 60/90 day stocks by category and SKU once purchases are agreed and signed off
* Executes and follows inventory planning processes, policies & objectives under direct control.
* Ideally educated to degree level in a supply chain related subject
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your CV in to us directly at email@example.com. If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0845 2997789 and press option 5 for Supply Chain Division
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website.