|Job Title:||Supply Chain Supervisor|
|Salary:||£22000 - £23500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Supply Chain Supervisor required for a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. Based in Loughborough this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £23'500 per annum depending on experience. Candidate will ideally have experience and knowledge of stock level analysis and planning, whilst being responsible for processing orders and keeping in contact with customers.
- Salary up to £23'500 per annum depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Health insurance.
- Retail discounts.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- Monday to Friday.
- 09:00 to 17:30.
Duties Of The Supply Chain Supervisor:
- Working in compliance with the QMS and assisting in the maintenance and review of the departmental procedures.
- Supervision of the Forecasting and Replenishment team. Making sure task's are tracked to completion and deadlines are met.
- Routinely review the stock levels of the entire portfolio of products.
- Create and present proposals for replenishment of stock, based on factors such as stock level and supplier lead time.
- Ensuring live reports are maintained and updated.
- Liaise with suppliers either face to face, on the phone or via email.
- Raise purchase orders on the ERP system, send to suppliers, the track until delivery.
- Generation of supplier forecasts.
- Managing projects for the department.
- Manage the expiry of packaging components with suppliers.
The Ideal Supply Chain Supervisor:
- Will have the ability to multi task whilst working in a fast paced environment.
- Good one to one management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.