|Job Title:||Support Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Support Engineer - Leicester City Centre - £10 Per Hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in our busy Client Services team. You'll be responsible for our customers for the MIS product, you will be the first point of contact when the customer get in touch and it would be your responsibility to either resolve the query on first contact or escalate the query to 2nd line.
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Working Hours: 09:00-17:00
Initial Duration: 19th Aug - 30th Sept 2019
* Delivering helpful and friendly customer service
* Provide software training - Answering phone calls and responding to emails
* Resolving customer queries/complaints
* Escalating queries to 2nd Line
Skills and Experience
You need to be a highly motivated individual who's not afraid of a challenge. You must be able to organise and prioritise your workload. Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills are important to this role as you'll be communicating with a wide range of people. Our team is friendly, fun and full of personality, so being a team player is extremely important!
Applicants who have experience working with educational software or worked in a school setting are desirable. Full training will be given; however, experience of customer service is essential.
* Excellent written and spoken communication
* Effective time management
* Customer service experience
* Great Organisational skills - case management
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work as a team and work towards achieving a common goal
* Good understanding of the education industry
* Salesforce experience
* Previous experience with any educational MIS software
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Jouel at Jouel@regionalrecruitment.com or 0116 2623733.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.