|Job Title:||Takeaway Field Sales Representative|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Regional Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for a full-time Takeaway Field Sales Representative on behalf of one of the UK's largest importers and distributors of foods from Asia and the Far East, supplying the Chinese wholesale, restaurant and takeaway market throughout the UK for over 35 years. The company owns several Cash & Carry's throughout the midlands, and are also in ownership of a fantastic food brand which was launched to meet the growing demand for authentic premium Asian food. This brand has a range of products allowing consumers to experience restaurant quality food in their own homes in a convenient and delicious manner, and is widely sold in the UK and exported to the USA, Middle East and Europe.
The company is a growing business and a highly dynamic place to work. They employ over 300 employees across the group, and their success is reliant on their staff feeling engaged, motivated and valued. They share a common goal of providing customer satisfaction as the group continues to expand and thrive in a variety of competitive markets.
The company has ambitious plans to further build on the Far Eastern Fast Food customer base and are currently looking for additional highly talented Field Sales Representatives.
- Up to £30,000 per annum dependant on experience.
- Staff benefits scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays .
- Retail staff discounts.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Free uniform.
- Discounted Products, Memberships, NVQ's and more.
- The principle responsibility of the role is to acquire new business, both from a pre-defined prospect list of customers and from your own initiative.
- Maintain business with the current customer base.
- The candidate will also be responsible for developing customer accounts and maintaining good relations with the customer.
- The role will be predominantly field based requiring face to face contact with the owners and managers of restaurants & takeaways.
- Flexibility with working hours is required to meet the needs of the customer base and business needs. This will involve afternoon and evening working hours.
- Desirable to Have knowledge of the Ethnic food market and range.
- Prior sales experience.
- A second language relevant to the customer base an advantage.
- Be self motivated.
- Be approachable and a strong communicator.
- Have a flexible approach to working patterns.
- Enjoy a field based role.
- Good organisation skills.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.