|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £9.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Up to £9.50 per hour.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
- Overtime available.
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:30 - 16:30.
Duties Included With This Role:
- Identify, instigate and drive initiatives and projects to improve efficiency and safe running of the operation.
- Support business improvements, contributing proactively and positively to the implementation of change.
- Promote good housekeeping practices throughout the business.
- Produce and maintain accurate, meaningful records, analysis and reports to appropriate deadlines.
- Facilitate interdepartmental cooperation and support through the provision of complete and accurate information.
- Manage staffing levels and deployment.
- Monitor staff performance and conducting appraisals.
- Brief client requirements to staff.
- Ensure KPIs and SLAs are understood.
Ideal Candidate For The Vacancy:
- Will be able to work as part of a team and own initiative.
- Will ideally have a warehousing or production background.
- Will be PC literate.
- Will be happy to contribute ideas and initiatives to improve departmental performance.
- Will be comfortable working under pressure.
- Will be flexible.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.