|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Salary:||£21000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
The Team Leader will be responsible for the smooth running of the area given, to enable customer requirements and quality standards are met within the required timescales.
- Up to £22k per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- Life insurance and critical illness cover.
- Perkz discount card.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:00 to 16:00.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Coordinating training and development of your team.
- Ensuring 5s and visual boards are kept up to date.
- Providing ongoing support and guidance to operators, and assisting with problem solving.
- Ensuring departmental procedures are followed.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Will be able to follow production plans.
- Will be able to communicate effectively with a number of different departments.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.