|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £10.50 per hour + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Gray|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Production Team Leader - £10 per hour - Commutable Location
Our client based near Hinckley are currently recruiting for a Production Team Leader to join their company. They are one of the UK's largest manufacturer of structural building products and supply pre-cast concrete solutions into the construction industry. This role would suit someone with past experience as a warehouse manager, team leader or production manager.
Duties of a Team Leader:
You will be managing a number of production operates and will be responsible for the:
* Assembly of steel reinforcing cage using plastic spacers and steel bars.
* Preparation and wash down of moulds ready to be used again.
* Working in a fast pace production line (will include manual labour).
* Working as part of a targeted production team that manufacture concrete products from pre-cast concrete.
* Cleaning down industrial machinery and the production environment at regular intervals.
* This role may progress onto other duties such as operating an overhead crane and fork lift truck (full training provided).
* Implementation of Health and Safety procedures.
* Quality checking yours and others work.
* Opportunity for permanent employment.
* Free on-site parking.
* Hot food canteen.
Requirement to be a Production Team Leader:
* Own reliable transport is an essential requirement as public transport cannot be relied upon for travelling to and from work.
* Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided once permanent).
* Previous experience working in a fast pace production / factory environment
* Experience working in a team leading or management role
* Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
Contact Details: If you would like to apply for this position, please contact the office on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Chloe or alternatively send your CV via clicking APPLY NOW.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.