|Job Title:||Team Leader/Supervisor - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chirag Doshi|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Team Leader/Supervisor - Manufacturing
Salary: £24 - £26k
Private health care after year 1 of service
Free on-site parking
An opportunity has risen for Team Leader/Supervisor to join our client in a faced paced environment. You will be joining a leading organisation that's known for the quality of its products, and developing talent is a vital part of their current and future business goals.
Your key duties & responsibilities:
* Ensure safety is maintained at all times.
* Maintain standard of quality on all products.
* Ensure works orders are completed in accordance with production schedule.
* Delegate tasks and make sure they are completed.
* Ensuring that all TPM's are completed in accordance with the agreed schedules.
* Play an active role in training and development.
* Seeking opportunities to improve the performance of the team.
* Monitoring the Availability, Output and Quality and ensure that they are in line with departmental objectives.
* Maximising output in shortest possible time creating capacity for additional business or improvement works.
* Reporting KPI's to make sure agreed targets are achieved and take action when agreed targets are not met.
* Liaise with technical department reporting any issues.
* Provide cover for shift manager when they are off site.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and skills:
* Resolve issues with in the team and provide feedback to managers.
* Ensure team understand and work in accordance to task delegated.
* Knowledge & understanding of HR policies and procedures.
* Good time keeping skills, materials handling and resources.
* Ensure communication is constructive, open and honest.
* Problem solver when it comes to resolving problems faced by colleagues & the team in general.
* Ensures that training needs are communicated to their manager.
* Computer literate as well as literacy and numeracy skills.
If you are interested in this role and available for an immediate start, please apply now or by sending your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 0116 262 7601 for more information.
Please note the successful candidate will also need to be physically able to safely perform manual handling duties as part of this role.
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer, they aim to ensure equal treatment for every job applicant and employee, and comply with national laws.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.