|Job Title:||Technical Administrator Dunbar|
|Location:||Dunbar, East Lothian|
|Salary:||£9.50 - £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Main Purpose of the role for a Technical Administrator is to support the Document Controller in their responsibilities by administering documentation, systems and processes providing an accurate and up to date resource in the Electronic Documentation Management Systems (EDMS) that contains the operational information. Great opportunity to work for a growing energy company based in Dunbar. The role is initially a Three Month temporary position with an opportunity for the right candidate to turn Permanent at the end of the three months.
Pay rate up to £10 per hour
Hours - Mon-Fri 8-4.30pm (40 hours)
Duties of the Technical Administrator
- Extracting Documentation metadata from existing documents
- Assisting in the planning and development of projects
- Proof reading of technical based documents
- Formatting Documents
- Management of document consultation and approval process
- Generation of manual KPIs from existing EDMS Systems
- Adhoc duties including but not limited to hard copy filing etc as identified
- General administration tasks, such as scanning, photocopying, transfer, manipulation of electronic data in and to defined locations.
Essential personal attributes and experience:
- Previous experience of a similar role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills desired
- Logical and methodical approach to tasks
- Quick learner
- Accurate typing and input techniques
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-motivated whilst doing repetitive tasks
- Full on the job training provided.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying please contact Carla on 0116 366 7598 or email email@example.com
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.