|Job Title:||Technical Presales/Presales Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Technical Presales / Presales Consultant - Flexible Location- Salary (Negotiable depending on experience)
Technical Presales/Presales Consultant needed for a well-established client based in Derby. This role can be based at the Derby office or by arrangement, you could work from home. The Derby office has pre and post-sales support teams available to assist. Selling to private and or public sector organisations throughout the UK.
The Ideal Candidate
A successful Technical Presales/Presales Consultant will have the following:
1. It is essential that the applicant is currently selling IT Infrastructure outsourcing, desktop and/or server support contracts.
2. They are a new business hunter with the ability and history of generating his/her own leads.
3. They commonly sells to the 50-500 and above user companies.
Duties of technical presales:
As an experienced Sales Professional, you will be responsible for generating new Logo business opportunities through selling a full range of IT products and services. You will have a solid understanding of the relevant business market, proven sales figures and be highly motivated to join a hard working team. As well as being good at sales, you will be an effective and detailed administrator keeping Dynamics CRM up to date and preparing accurate quotes and impressive proposals. Other duties will include:
* Generating new Logo appointments mainly through your own endeavours.
* Meeting with prospects for requirements gathering and documentation.
* Review of Requirements and solution mapping with pre sales manager.
* Regular updating of CRM to reflect all account contact
* Regular pipeline discussions with sales management
* Forecasting to management in a timely fashion.
Contact Details: If you would like to apply for this position, please contact the office on 01332 323 007 or alternatively send your CV via clicking APPLY NOW.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.