|Job Title:||Telemarketing Executive|
|Salary:||£7.69 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Due to recent expansion, an SME based in South Leicester are now recruiting for a Telesales person to be involved with all aspects of gauging new business through promoting new and existing products. This position will ideally suit a real "go getter" that enjoys sales, but also has the quality in communicating effectively to a range of professionals. We will be considering both experienced individuals as well as recent graduates that are looking for a position to gain commercial experience.
- Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Full time, Temporary - Permanent
- £7.69 per hour (£15,000 equivalent) with bonus up to £1,250 per annum
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme entitlement after completion of temporary assignment and probation
- Free parking
- New offices/Modern working environment
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Contacting new and existing business customers promoting the latest deals and offers on a range of products
- Monitoring, achieving and exceeding performance targets
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Carrying out "best practice" to ensure that queries are dealt with compliantly
- Work in accordance to Data Protection guidelines
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Previous experience of working in an office based sales environment OR a recent Graduate looking for their first commercial role in sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong rapport building skills and the ability to make instant decisions
- The ability to handle objections head on and the initiative to generate recommendations
- Happy to work as part of a large team
- Have a desire to learn new skills and develop your skill set
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam or John.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.