|Job Title:||Textile Production Operative|
|Location:||Long Eaton, Derbyshire|
|Salary:||£7.50 - £8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- £7.50-£8.50 per hour dependant on experience.
- Opportunity for permanent employment after temporary period.
- Chance to work for a progressive and expanding company.
- Days. Monday to Friday 06:00 - 16:30 & 07:00 - 17:30
- Nights. Monday to Thursday 17:30 - 06:00
Nights are worked 1 in 4 weeks.
- Running and operating Karl Mayer knitting machines.
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Other duties may be given dependant on business needs, within reason.
Ideal Candidate For The Vacancy:
- Previous experience is desirable. Having worked within textiles is advantageous.
- Must be flexible to work 1 in 4 weeks on night shifts.
- A can do attitude to join a fast paced working environment.
- Be reliable.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.