|Job Title:||TIG Welder|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
- Salary up to £25k per annum.
- Overtime available.
- Day Shifts.
- On site parking.
- Pension Scheme.
Duties Included In This Role:
- TIG Welding with aluminium.
- Working from engineering drawings.
- Completing all work to company quality standard.
- Working in line with health and safety.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have experience TIG Welding with aluminium.
- Will be comfortable working from engineering drawings.
- Will be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Time Served, City & Guilds or NVQ qualified is desirable but not essential.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.