|Job Title:||Tool Maker|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £31000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Basic salary of £26k - £35k per annum
- Genuine prospects for career progression
- Excellent working environment
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- 08.00 to 16.30 Monday to Thursday
- 08.00 to 13.30 Friday
- Manufacture of high precision mould tools
- Repair and maintain insert moulding tools and bolsters
- Programming, setting and maintaining CNC sparking, wire and machining centres
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of precision milling, drilling, surface grinding and spark/wire erosion
- CNC programming knowledge ideally in Edgecam, Visi, Mazitrol or similar
- Knowledge of high precision mould tool manufacture
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.