|Job Title:||Trade Counter Assistant|
|Salary:||£7.83 - £8.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We are looking for a Trade Counter Assistant to join a well-established family business in Loughborough who specialise in the distribution of wall and floor tiles. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a varied role Paying £7.83-£8.00 per hour + Benefits and a bonus scheme. This is a Full time, Permanent position, working 5 days a week. With full, ongoing training.
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 9am-4pm
- £7.83-£8.00 per hour
- Benefit Scheme and bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- 28 days holiday per year
- Permanent role
As a Trade Counter Assistant you will be responsible for the Warehouse and also working on the trade desk at busy periods, this will be a varied and busy role, some of the duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Managing the warehouse
- Using the forklift truck to manage, organise and store deliveries
- Scanning delivery notes
- Responsible for stock rotation
- Ordering stock from Main warehouse to be delivered into the store
- Meeting customers on the trade desk and processing their orders through the computer system
- Working out how many materials the customer needs accurately and ordering the correct the correct amount
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
- Previous Warehouse and Customer service experience advantageous
- IT literate
- Can do attitude and willing to learn new skills
- Highly motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good numerical skills
- A valid counter balance license is desirable.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.