|Job Title:||Traffic Clerk|
|Salary:||£18000 - £21000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Traffic Clerk to join a leading freight management company based in Wrexham. This is an ongoing temporary to permanent position working Monday - Friday, 6am-2pm (39 hours per week). Our ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator with the ability to work in a team and work independently.
£18,000-£21,000 per annum
Competitive holidays and pensions
Excellent working environment
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Arrange vehicle and trailer servicing
* Manage defects for all vehicles and trailers
* Manage tachographs to the company's standards,
* Ensure that all lifting attachments are services and maintained in line with requirements
* Assisting planners with pre delivery calls when needed
* Scan all proof of deliveries and deal with queries when needed
* Provide customer feedback
* Comply with all health and safety requirements
* Experience in a similar role previously
* Health & Safety management
* Good transport / logistics knowledge
* Excellent communication - both verbally and written
* Ability to work on your own initiative
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.