|Job Title:||Trainee Account Manager|
|Salary:||£6.15 - £8.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Trainee Account Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Account Manager on a Permanent Basis in Leicester. An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward thinking company that has experienced exponential growth. Trainee Account Manager will be working within a fun and driven team within a family type environment. The successful candidate will be quoting and processing orders for our trade customers. A demanding but very rewarding office bound role.
Hourly Rate: £6.15 - £8.21
Hours of work: 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Job Role will include but not be limited to:
* Going out on to the shop floor for the first month to gain knowledge from each department
* High demand of phone calls and emails to fulfil customer's requirements.
* Liaising with each department and customers.
* Being able to prioritise work load
* Processing of orders
* Raising of job sheets
Ideal Experience and Characteristics Required:
* Basic IT Skills including sending emails, and taking Phone calls.
* Efficient and organised
* Fun and friendly personality
* Eager to learn and gain new knowledge and skills
* Able to cope with pressure
* Prioritise work load
* Great communication
* Experience of signage (training given if required)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.