|Job Title:||Trainee Production/ Machine Operative|
|Salary:||£450 - £580 per week + + OT paid at premium rates|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- £8.00 per hour starting rate rising up to £10.50 per hour once permanent + OT paid at premium rate.
- Regular overtime available that is paid at premium over 37.5 hours per week.
- Permanent employment upon completion of 12 weeks.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
- Monday to Thursday 06:00 - 14:30 and 06:00 - 11:00 on Friday.
- Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
- Candidates will be asked to work 2 Saturdays in the month, 06:00 - 15:30 which is paid at a premium rate.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Although not essential a valid Counterbalance Forklift Truck Licence would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of 5S and lean manufacturing.
- Worked in a busy production environment.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Use initiative to successfully assist in smooth distribution of all stock.
- Other warehouse and Production duties will be included.
- Cleaning finished products and maintaining the tidiness of the warehouse.
- Operating a Counterbalance Forklift Truck to stack products (If licence is obtained).
- General production line duties.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Gemma.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.