|Job Title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to £18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tyler Boyce|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Job Title: TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT / RECRUITMENT RESOURCER - MANUFACTURING
Location: LEICESTER, CITY CENTRE
Salary: £18,000 PER ANNUM BASIC SALARY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION + 6 MONTH BASIC SALARY REVIEW
Hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY 08:30AM - 17:30PM
Have you ever considered a career in recruitment?? We are offering the opporutunity to join us as a recruitment resourcer, progressing on to a recruitment consultant.
Regional Recruitment Services is a fast growing multi-sector recruitment agency in Leicester with successful divisions in Office, Contact Centre, Sales, Manufacturing, Engineering & Supply Chain & Logistics Recruitment.
We have never been more motivated to achieve our company goals and invite ambitious, talented people that have the commitment and drive to have a successful career in recruitment to apply for this opportunity. Regional Recruitment Services offer our staff an exceptional career in a goal orientated, fun environment with support, development and guidance every step of the way.
As a Resourcer at Regional Recruitment Services, your role will include:
- Working with the Team Manager and Recruitment Consultants to help find the best candidates to fill temporary and temp to perm jobs for our clients in manufacturing environments throughout Leicestershire and the surrounding areas.
- Building a database of active candidates in specific markets using a variety of sourcing techniques. These include, engaging with our huge network of registered candidates, advertising and CV searching on job boards and by gaining recommendations and referrals.
- Screening and interviewing candidates over the telephone and in one to one meetings. This is a critical part of our recruitment process where you will be required to ascertain skills, experience and the motivations of the candidates you are speaking with, so we can match them to available jobs.
- Offering temporary and temp to perm jobs to candidates that are registered to work with our agency. This includes providing detailed information to the candidates about all aspects of the job role and their employment rights and benefits.
- Building long lasting relationships with candidates and acting as the first contact if they raise any queries about the assignments they are working on.
The ideal candidate for this trainee recruitment consultant role will:
- Have successful professional experience in a similar working environment.
- Have a confident, engaging telephone manner and come with experience of high volume telephone work.
- Have the ability to successfully sell job opportunities to candidates in a competitive marketplace.
- Be able to write compelling adverts and other marketing information to help us attract candidates.
- Have strong prioritising and organisational skills as the work can be busy and reactive.
- Be hard-working, focused and hungry for success.
Regional Recruitment Services is a fast-paced sales office environment that comes with high expectation levels from everybody in our team. We want to deliver exceptional service for our candidates and clients and have a culture that is focused around continually improving. If you have the skills, experience and values to be a successful recruiter in our environment we want to hear from you about this opportunity. Don't delay, apply today or contact us for more information.
Over the years, we have developed some of the Midlands highest performing Recruitment Consultants and Managers. If you want to make a difference and a real name for yourself in this marketplace, please apply today or call Aaron Dupre on 0116 26 23 733 for a confidential chat. Please feel free to visit our website for more information.