|Job Title:||Trainee Sales Account Manager|
|Salary:||£14000 - £16000 per annum + plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Michael Clapton|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Key Skills; Account Management, Sales, Quotes, Estimates, Client Liaison, POS
Salary; £14,000 to £16,000 plus benefits
Location; Leicester, Beaumont Leys, Braunstone, Syston, Thurmaston, Wigston, Oadby
We are urgently recruiting for a Trainee Account Manager on behalf of UK's largest manufacturers of POS, Signage and ancillary products based in Leicester. Ideal candidates for this position will have a genuine desire to progress their career within a busy manufacturing sales office. This would suit a candidate with some relevant work experience or a candidate with practical shop floor manufacturing experience who is looking for a change of direction.
- £14,000 to £15,000 per annum depending upon experience
- An opportunity to progress within the company
- Training in all manufacturing processes and internal systems.
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday (08.00 to 16.30)
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Take responsibility for all sales administration within the sales office
- Be proactively involved in projects from initial quotation to completion
- Provide advice to customers to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Support the team with additional hands-on resources where required
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- A genuine desire to further their career within a busy sales office environment
- Confident telephone manner and happy speaking with clients and suppliers
- A good standard of education and/or an apprenticeship in a relevant subject
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and keen to learn new skills across the entire business
- Proficient in all aspects of IT
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Russ Malin
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.