|Job Title:||Trainee Sales Executive|
|Salary:||Up to £18000 per annum + OTE £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Khateeja Ali|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Trainee Sales Executive - Leicester LE1 | £18,000 per annum | OTE £25,000
Regional Recruitment Services are looking for a tenacious and motivated trainee sales executive to join our growing business development team at our Leicester office. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual that is craving exciting career prospects with higher rewards and a chance to develop.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Trainee Sales Executive
- Making outbound decision maker and fact-finding calls to prospective clients.
- Following up on sales leads.
- Building a rapport with customers and listen to their feedback.
- Identifying customers needs and offering informed solutions.
- Adding on prospective clients details onto our CRM system, ensuring that it is regularly updated with call notes.
Benefits of the Role
Alongside a comprehensive training scheme and career progression opportunities with one of the Midlands leading independent recruitment agencies, other employee benefits include:
- Competitive salary which is regularly reviewed.
- Transparent commission structure.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) that increases depending on the number of years service.
- Fun, competitive environment - we have regular team building days out.
The Ideal Sales Executive should have:
The personal attributes required include:
- The determination to achieve goals and hit targets.
- Have a 'can do and will do' attitude.
- A genuine desire to develop a career in Sales.
- Able to think innovatively and 'out of the box'.
- The ability to take direction/feedback in a constructive manner.
The skills and experience required include:
- Previous experience in B2B sales or customer service would be beneficial.
- Must be articulate, with the ability to communicate clearly with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Good IT capabilities to use our CRM (full training is provided) and Microsoft packages.
- Good administrative, organisational and time management skills.
About Regional Recruitment Services
Regional Recruitment Services are an independent agency based on Leicester High Street that has been established since 2008 (over 10 years!). Exceptional growth in challenging economic times has seen us successfully open into new job markets, develop a team of 18 + recruiters and move into modern offices in a prime location in Leicester City Centre.
If you are interested in joining a progressive recruitment company apply today! The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying or would like progress on your application at any stage, please contact Khateeja Ali on 0116 262 3733 or on her email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.