|Job Title:||Trainee Sheet Metal Worker / Machine Operator|
|Salary:||£7.83 - £8.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Trainee sheet metal / machine operator
Location - Leicester
Immediate start available
Pay: 7.83 / hr
LONG TERM / PERMANENT ROLE
Regional Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for Trainee sheet metal / machine operator for our client based in Leicester. You will be joining a hardworking and highly skilled production team to continue their success and growth within their manufacturing facility. Our Client is looking for candidates willing to learn and progress within the Company. They are looking for ambitious, dedicated candidates that want to start their career and develop within the manufacturing / sheet metal industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* General shop floor duties, linishing, drilling, machine operating etc.
* The use of various hand tools & fabrication equipment.
* Working from detailed drawings.
* Assisting production.
* Keeping work area organised and tidy.
* Assisting with other shop floor duties when required.
Requirements of the Operator:
* Excellent practical skills
* A good attention to detail & quality is essential.
* Previous Sheet Metal experience is NOT required for this role, full training will be provided.
* Qualifications not essential, but a good understanding of maths is desirable.
* General up keep of working area.
* Good timekeeping.
* The ideal candidate will be a team player, have a good attitude towards work, be able to work with and without supervision and be prepared to undertake other supporting tasks as and when required
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7626, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.