|Job Title:||Training Officer - Electrical|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Training Officer to join a leading organisation offering training courses and apprenticeships in Birmingham.
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Generous corporate wear allowance.
- Gym membership discount scheme.
- 33 days holiday inc. Bank holidays.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression.
You will be responsible for the provision of a high-quality training and support service within an agreed area in support of the Regional Business Plan including management of apprentice and assessment service caseloads and commercial activities
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Working with existing employers and employers who have previously used within the past five years, to source appropriate new apprentice placements and/or discuss other opportunities, services and products which may be of interest.
- To work with schools and careers services to promote the career opportunities provided.
- To provide and/or support and assist with Initial Assessments, the organisation of college streams and delivery of inductions.
- To carry out apprentice, learner and assessment service reviews as required and, as a minimum, in line with contractual requirements.
- To support, guide and assess learners throughout the relevant learning programme as necessary.
- To provide professional assessment services to external customers as agreed.
- By agreement with the Regional Business Manager and where qualified, to conduct training in support of commercial business activities and including pre-AM2 refresher training.
- To protectively engage with customers and respond to any queries or issues raised by employers, learners or related parties in a timely and professional manner.
- To complete all required administration documents following contractual guidelines and within given timeframes.
- To foster good working relationships with external parties assisting with industry events when required.
- To maintain an awareness and understanding of the products and services, ensuring knowledge of the range and on-going developments is up-to-date, through participating in meetings and training.
- By agreement with the Regional Business Manager to support the piloting and development of new products and services as required.
- Qualified Electrician, NVQ Level 3, recognised Apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Electrotechnical NVQ3.
- Certificate in Electrical Installation Theory and Practice level 3.
- Verifiable industry experience as a qualified operative/practitioner within the Electrotechnical sector.
- Good IT skills.
- Driving Licence and use of a car.
- GCSE English A-C, NVQ level 2, O'Level A-D or equivalent.
- Recognised Health & Safety qualification (IOSH Managing Safely).
- Assessor qualifications (D32, D33, A1 or TAQA).
- 2391 Testing and Inspection qualification.
- Current IEE 17th Edition qualification.
- Working knowledge of the building services engineering and related industries.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.