|Job Title:||Transport Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £8.70 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
* Taking part in handovers at the beginning and end of your shift
* Pre brief and de brief drivers and checking all paperwork, flagging any vehicle issues
* Logging all issues
* Filing, scanning and paperwork
* Entering Data on to the system accurately
* Checking up on driver arrivals, raising if any delays
* Liaising with customers and drivers throughout the day
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Be proficient with all Microsoft Office packages
* Work on own initiative
* Self-starter and confident
* Able to handle objection
* Salary £8.70 per hour
* Holiday entitlement
* Excellent working environment
* Car Parking
* Pension package
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.