|Job Title:||Transport Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £9.5 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Transport Administrator working for a well-established company based in Wrexham. You will need to have experience within administration paired with a driven and hardworking attitude. This is a temporary to permanent role with an immediate start. You would be working 8:30am - 5pm (40 hours per week).
- Answering a high volume of incoming calls regarding deliveries
- Responding to emails in a timely manner
- Updating spreadsheets
- Checking that all documentation is up to date
-Working towards KPI's and sticking to the deadlines set
- Updating the internal system
- General Administration duties
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Abe to adapt and pick up knowledge quickly
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate in Microsoft suite
- Ability to multitask and to work in a busy environment
- Great organisation skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Salary of £9.50 per hour
- Competitive holiday and pension package
- Onsite car parking
- Working in small, friendly environment for a large reputable company
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your CV in to us directly to Liam@regionalrecruitment.com. If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0116 262 3733 and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.