|Job Title:||Transport Coordinator|
|Salary:||Up to £13.65 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Regional Recruitment Services are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the leading British Supermarket Retailers. The Transport Coordinator will join the National Transport Division providing admin, monitoring and coordination of the dispatches. This is a Temporary position with an opportunity to go perm.
This position would suit someone with previous experience as a Transport Coordinator. If you have worked in a similar environment previously, please also apply.
Duration: Temporary ongoing - opportunity for permanent
Pay Rate: £13.65 per hour
Weekly Hours: 45 hours - 3-week rota
Hours of Work: 16:00 - 03:65
Ideal Start: 1-2 weeks' notice period
Responsibilities of the Transport Coordinator
* Telephone liaison with depots and live tracking of load dispatch and arrivals
* Input of information in to Excel spreadsheets and other computer programmes, IT knowledge required
* Check and track of previous day's loads
* Check driver arrival
* Liaison with Agency and hauliers
* Provide ETAs for depot deliveries
* Cancelled and overspill loads notified to depots and hauliers
* Make call outs for repairs
Skills of the Transport Coordinator
* Experience in a transport /dispatch / planning related role previously
* Good Excel user
* IT systems general knowledge
* Can do attitude, team work
* Able to be assertive as required
* Influencing skills
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.