|Job Title:||Transport Planner|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
- £22,000 - £26,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Competitive holiday allowance and pension scheme.
- Excellent working environment.
- Complete daily route planning using relevant systems.
- Assisting the Operations Manager in creating a strong culture in regards to LEAN performance.
- Assisting in the site management of drivers.
- Ensure all orders are pre called and any necessary information or changes to orders are made in the system and relevant parties are informed.
- Assist with Traffic Clerk where required.
- Ensure the efficient and effective achievement of all operational targets and KPI's
- Experience in a similar planning role
- Health & Safety management
- Good transport / logistics knowledge
- Excellent communication - both verbally and written
- Good decision making skills.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.