|Job Title:||Van / 3.5 Tonne Driver|
|Salary:||£8.45 - £8.71 per hour + Over time after 12 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Gray|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Van Driver for a leading online furniture retailer based in Thurmaston, Leicester. Temporary to permanent opportunity and the candidate must have previous experience driving a Luton Van. Up to £8.45 per hour with OT paid at premium rate once temp period is complete.
2 days a week will be in the warehouse and 3 days will be delivering Furniture in and around London, you must have experience driving a Luton van and be physically strong.
* £8.45 per hour
* Overtime available at premium rate upon completion of temp period.
* Permanent employment upon completion of temp period of 12 weeks.
* Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
* 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
* Monday & Tuesday 9am-5pm Wednesday-Friday 5am Starts working at least 10 hour days.
* Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* Presentable and polite as you will be making predominately home deliveries
* Able to lift and handle heavy objects
* Good geographical knowledge
* Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team
* Must be experienced in a similar role
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Local and national deliveries of furniture and other items.
* Basic load planning and loading of vehicles.
* Occasional warehouse duties will be included.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Chloe.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy