|Job Title:||Vinyl & Design Operative|
|Salary:||£8.00 - £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
- Up to £10.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Company uniform and PPE.
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Training and development.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Cutting of vinyl graphics.
- Checking of digital prints and trimming as needed.
- Making cut / print files.
- Liaising with department manager for daily work.
- Maintenance of stock levels.
- Completing all relevant paperwork.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Can work in own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible approach.
- Health and Safety and Manual Handling Awareness.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.