|Job Title:||VMC Setter / Operator|
|Salary:||£8.00 - £13.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Day shifts are Monday to Thursday 07:30 - 16:30 and Friday 07:30 - 13:30
Night shifts are Monday to Thursday 17:30 - 04:00
* Hourly rate of £8.00 - £13.00 dependant on experience.
* Overtime available that is paid at premium rate daily.
* Permanent employment upon completion of temporary assignment.
* Progression opportunities available.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Must have previous experience in setting and operating VMC machines.
* Must have a good eye for detail.
* Be able to change inserts and alter offsets to achieve drawing tolerances.
* Preferable background in aerospace industry but not essential.
* Focused and able to work to deadlines.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Setting a CNC Lathe machine using Fanuc or Haas controls.
* Working from detailed engineering drawings.
* Monitor your own quality and productivity
* Cleaning and quality checking finished parts.
* Selecting the correct tooling as instructed in the program
* Complete accurate manufacture of parts as scheduled and within time deadlines.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.