|Job Title:||Warehouse Administrator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
- Up to £20k per annum.
- Day shift.
- On site parking.
- Pension scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:30 to 16:30.
- Ensuring booking in take place.
- Processing delivery notes.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Transferring stock between warehouses.
- Updating delivery schedules for the freight carriers.
- Monitoring processes and progress, and preparation of reports.
- Updating and preparing inventories and investigation of report errors.
- Ad-hoq general office duties.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with SAP.
- A proactive thinker who can identify opportunities to develop and deliver improvements.
- Confident and clear phone manner.
- Experience working with HSEQ.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.