|Job Title:||Warehouse Controller|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£11.50 - £12.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
- Up to £12.50 per hour depending on experience.
- Opportunity to work for and gain experience with a leading logistics company.
- Immediate start available.
- Statutory pension.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Allocate work to all employees that the jobholder has responsibility for in a fair manner whilst ensuring the meeting of operational requirements.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective achievement of all operational targets and key performance indicators.
- Ensuring customer requirements are fulfilled to the highest possible standards.
- Developing the skills of each team member.
- Conducting all related SAP transactions.
- Conducting appraisals and monitor / develop training needs.
Ideal Candidate For The Vacancy:
- Will ideally have experience working with a similar role and environment.
- Will have excellent time keeping skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Will have attention to detail.
- Ability to delegate.
Please note it is also not essential but advantages to have a current valid forklift license.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.