|Job Title:||Warehouse Manager|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Salary up to £25k per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- 29 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- On site parking.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:30 to 17:00
Duties Included In This Role.
- Recognising where processes are not effective and improving them.
- Minimising carriage charges and dealing with transport companies.
- Organise and structure the Warehouse to operate as efficiently as possible.
- Staff management.
- Develop and implement new ideas to facilitate growth.
Ideal Candidate For the Role:
- Will have previous experience as a Warehouse Manager.
- Will have knowledge of Sage, in particular Sage 50 accounts.
- Has a valid Counterbalance forklift license.
- Works in a precise manner and is well organised.
- Has good commercial awareness and is able to plan future costs.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.