|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£7.50 per hour + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Natalia Wolski|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are urgently recruiting for 50 X Warehouse Associates to work on behalf of a large company that have recently opened a new site at Bardon Industrial Estate, near Coalville.
- £7.50 per hour
- Overtime paid at X1.3 over 40 hours per week
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Weekly pay
- 37.5 hours standard week working Sunday to Thursday or Monday to Friday
- 6am to 2pm or 2pm to 10pm
- Flexibility is required with regard to working hours
- Weekly and weekend overtime work is regularly available
- Order picking items using hand held scan guns
- Re-working and packing customer orders
- Loading / unloading
- Any other warehousing duties as required
- Must be able to get to Bardon Industrial Estate without relying on public transport due to shift start and finish times
- Must be able to speak, read and write English to a good standard
- Must be flexible regarding shift start and end times due to the nature of the work
- Although not essential, previous order picking and packing experience would be beneficial
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your CV in to us directly at Natalia.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0116 262 3733 and ask for Natalia or Renata.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website.