|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||Up to £7.50 per hour + + OT|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- Overtime available and paid at premium rate.
- Full Training provided.
- Purpose built modern facility.
- On going stable work.
- Free parking.
- Possibility of progression.
- 37.5 Hours per week.
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 5:30pm.
- Overtime available paid at premium rate.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Although not essential, previous experience of using hand held electronic scan guns for order picking would be beneficial.
- Experience working in a warehouse stock room or in a retail environment would be useful.
- Must speak, read and write English to a good standard.
- Must be happy lifting heavy items such as computers, tills and other electronic hardware.
- Someone who enjoys computers / technology or has worked in programming.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Testing, programming and configuring software.
- Loading / unloading vans.
- Booking in stock using hand held scan gun.
- Any other warehouse duties as required.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Gemma.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.