|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Warehouse Operative - Oakham
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our client in the Oakham area.
* £7.83 per hour
* ASAP Start Date
* Monday to Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
* Temporary position
Responsibilities Of A Warehouse Operative
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for the following duties:
* Picking and packing of items ready for dispatch
* Machine operation
* General warehouse activities
Requirements To Be A Warehouse Operative
* Own transport is beneficial to get to the site
* Flexibility to work additional hours during peak periods would be beneficial
* Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative (picking/packing) may be advantageous
* PPE is required. However, we are able to provide this
If you are interested in applying to this Warehouse Operative position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email Jouel on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.