|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
A Warehouse Operative is required for a well-established designer and supplier of luxury goods, who have clients that span the globe and supply the world's leading hotel groups. Based in Ruislip this is a permanent role offering a fantastic basic salary of up to £22,000 per annum dependant on experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with clients spanning worldwide. The role is ideally suited to experienced warehouse operatives who are looking to kick-start a long-term career.
This position would be based in their Greater London Head office and would be a permanent full time role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a computer-literate and experienced warehouse operative, and is also a fantastic opportunity to start off a long-term career within a fantastic, well established and highly diverse company.
- Salary up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Corporate bonus scheme (Once your probation period has been passed).
- Company pension scheme.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday. (Full-time)
- 09:00 to 18:00.
- You would also need to be flexible regarding weekend, as you would need to be available on average of of 2 saturdays per month (over-time would be paid).
Are you computer-literate?
Do you have previous experience in a similar role?
Are you a hard-working, and ambitous candidate looking to further their career?
All About You:
* Computer literate
* Excellent organisational skills
* Quick learner
* Proven team player with great interpersonal skills
* Self-starter, great problem-solving skills
* Work Experience: (Preferred)
* Ruislip HA4 0JS
* Driving Licence (Preferred)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.