|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||Up to £8.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Gray|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Warehouse Operative - Whetstone / Enderby
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our client in the Whetstone, Enderby area. This client is a manufacturer of promotional merchandise.
* £8.21 per hour
* Monday to Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM (May change to shifts during busier periods)
* Temporary position, with the opportunity to go permanent.
* Leicester, Whetstone / Enderby
Requirements Of A Warehouse Operative
* Own transport is beneficial to get to the site
* Flexibility to work additional hours during peak periods would be beneficial
* Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative (picking/packing) may be advantageous
* PPE is required, but we are able to provide this
Duties Of A Warehouse Operative
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for the completion of:
* Picking and packing of items ready for dispatch
* Machine operation
* General warehouse activities
If you are interested in applying to this Warehouse Operative position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.