|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||Up to £8.21 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Gray|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Warehouse Operatives - Coalville
We are recruiting for a large distribution centre in the Coalville area, who are looking for a number Warehouse Operatives to join their team. This is a clean, modern environment where breaks are paid for and you are doing light-weight warehouse duties.
* £8.21 per hour
* ASAP Start Date
* Morning Shift: 6am - 2 pm
* Afternoon Shift: 2pm - 10pm
* Temporary but on going position
* Located in the Coalville area
* Free car parking
* Free refreshments
* Own transport is essential to get to the site, call our office for more information
* Flexibility to work additional hours during peak periods would be beneficial
* Previous experience as a warehouse operative (picking/packing and using scan guns) may be advantageous
* PPE is required, but we are able to provide this
Duties Of A Warehouse Operative
As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for the completion of all warehouse tasks, including:
* Picking and packing items ready for distribution
* Using a handheld scanner to pick items
* Loading and Unloading of stock from deliveries
If you are interested in applying to this Warehouse Operative position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services is advertising this position in its capacity as a recruitment agency. Please visit our website to see similar jobs in warehouses, production, manufacturing and engineering throughout Leicestershire.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.