|Job Title:||Warehouse Shift Manager|
|Salary:||£29000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kish Limbachya|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
The Job Role:
- Ensuring site KPI's are met.
- Maintaining high 5s standards.
- Ensuring continuous improvement projects are completed with the supervisory team.
- Previous Supervisor / team leader experience.
- Experience of working in manufacturing would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong people skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Looking for progression.
- People with a solid work ethic including a flexible approach.
- Immediate interview and start available.
- Rotating shift: 7am- 3:30pm Monday to Friday and 1:30pm - 10pm Monday to Thursday and 11am - 7:30pm Friday.
- £29,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Kish.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.