|Job Title:||Warehouse Team Leader|
|Salary:||Up to £11.53 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Following a period of growth we are now looking for Warehouse Team Leader's to join our highly reputable Logistics client based on site at their client in Daventry. This position is being offered on a full time, temporary to permanent basis, working either 8am - 4:30pm or 6am - 2:30pm.
* Competitive pay rate: £11.53 per hour (£24,000 equivalent)
* Working Monday-Friday, no weekends!
* High chance of permanent employment
* Competitive holiday and pension package
* Car parking
* State of the art working environment
* Immediate starts available
* Allocate work to all employees ensuring operational requirements are met
* Making sure all targets are achieved
* Ensure all policies and procedures are followed
* Upskill staff so they are trained to cover holiday, absence and sickness
* Develop working relationships with clients and internal customers
* Monitor, record and maintain responsibility for lateness and absences and take appropriate action
* Fulfil all customer requirements
* Attend any development training
* Assist the maintenance and repair of all equipment
* Previous similar experience
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Team leader experience would be beneficial
* Strong IT skills
* Able to work on own initiative and in a team
* Warehouse management Systems exposure is desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your CV in to us directly to email@example.com. If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0116 262 3733 and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website.