|Job Title:||Website Optimisation Analyst|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£11.00 - £12.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Website Optimisation Analyst required for a leading retail company. Based in Leeds this is a long term temporary position paying up to £12.83 per hour depending on experience. As a Website Optimisation Analyst you will be required to use analytics and customer journey evidence to evaluate the performance of the website.
Candidates will also need to be happy with travel to Leicestershire.
- Up to £12.83 per hour.
- Pension scheme.
- On Site parking.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Monday to Friday.
- 09:00 to 17:50.
- Engage in brand merchandising, content and website teams to understand challenges, identify gaps and provide any recommendations to optimise training.
- Working closely with the eCommerce analytics team to drive continuous improvement based on statistical trends and facts.
- Use performance data analysis to improve BAU execution.
- Support business teams to limit impact on site speed.
- Facilitate website feature adoption ensuring business and training teams have all they need to implement and embrace change.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to pin point root causes.
- A strong understanding of eCommerce software.
- End to end Project Management skills.
- Working knowledge of CX and UX.
- Experience and awareness of Agile Scrum principles and values are advantageous.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying please email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.