|Job Title:||Welder Fabriator|
|Salary:||£10.50 - £11.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Candidates must be a fully skilled fabricator and be able to interpret technical drawings.
- Up to £11.50 per hour.
- Overtime over 40 hours per week.
- Permanent position at the end of a temporary assignment.
- Development and progress package in place from day one.
- Regular salary reviews.
- 7:45am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday + 7:45am - 3:00pm Friday
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Previous experience of MIG and TIG welding of all types of materials.
- Comfortable welding from 1.2mm - 15mm gauge.
- Must be conversant with all welding symbols.
- Must be competent in reading and interpreting engineering drawings and specifications.
- Competent Fabricator.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Set correct size weld.
- To ensure that the quality expectations, as per drawing and planning are achieved.
- Ensure that allocated operation times are achieved.
- To have the confidence in their own ability to Weld products and be happy to cut using a variety of machines and tools.
- To be able to Identify weld defects and give solution to resolve the issues.
- To be aware of and observe personal health and safety, and that of the fellow members.
- polishing, grinding and maintaining products.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Gemma (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.