|Job Title:||Welder Fabricator|
|Salary:||£10.50 - £11.50 per hour + Overtime Avilable|
|Contact Name:||Kish Limbachya|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Primary job will be based at the work shop but will include site work on odd occasions. Candidates must be a fully skilled fabricator and a CSCS card holder would be advantageous.
- Up to £11.50 per hour.
- Regular overtime over 40 hours per week paid at premium.
- Permanent position at the end of a temporary period.
- Development and progress package in place from day one.
- Shift work: Monday - Friday 07:00-17:00, Saturday 07:00-12:00.
- Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Previous experience of TIG welding of all types of materials. (Stainless Steel mainly).
- Must be conversant with all welding symbols.
- Must be competent in reading and interpreting engineering drawings and specifications.
- Must have a full driving licence (no more than 6 points).
- Happy to lodge away whilst working on sites on odd occasions (expenses paid).
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Set TIG plant to achieve the correct size weld.
- To ensure that the quality expectations, as per drawing and planning are achieved.
- Ensure that allocated operation times are achieved.
- To have the confidence in their own ability to TIG Weld stainless steel products and be happy to cut using a variety of machines and tools.
- To be able to Identify weld defects and give solution to resolve the issues.
- To be aware of and observe personal health and safety, and that of the fellow members.
- traveling to and from sites repairing welds, polishing, grinding and maintaining products.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Kish (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.