|Job Title:||Welder Fabricator|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £10.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
* £8.50 to £10.50 per hour depending upon experience
* The opportunity to progress within the company
* Permanent employment upon completion of 12 weeks.
* Early finish on Fridays
* 40 hours per week
* Monday to Thursday, 07.30 - 1630 and 07.30 - 12.30 Friday
* Other working hours as the business dictates
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* All aspects of fabrication including MIG/TIG welding
* Other sheet metalwork such as guillotining, sawing, rolling etc.
* Basic visual inspection of finished articles
* Working in line with the company's health and safety and best practice policies
* Any other reasonable duties as requested
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Previous recent experience in a similar role/environment
* Ideally time served or apprentice trained
* Experience in a range of metals would be appreciated (stainless steel, aluminium etc.)
* Able to read and work with engineering drawings
* Quality conscious with an awareness of health and safety
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Russ Malin or Justin Norley. Alternately please call us on 0116 366 7602 or email email@example.com
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.