|Job Title:||Welder / Fabricator|
|Salary:||£9.57 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Up to £9.57 per hour.
- Permanent position at the end of a temporary period.
- Development and progress package in place from day one.
- Shift work: Monday - Thursday 07:00-1600, Friday 07:00-12:00.
- Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Previous experience of MIG and TIG welding of all types of materials.
- Must be conversant with all welding symbols.
- Must be competent in reading and interpreting engineering drawings and specifications.
- Must have a full driving licence.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Justin (email@example.com).
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website