|Job Title:||Welder / Fabricator|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £10.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
- £10.00 per hour raising to £10.50 per hour after the successful completion of 3 months probationary period.
- Nest Pension Scheme.
- 32 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00.
Duties Involved In This Role:
- Working with aluminium and steel on guillotine and folding machines.
- MIG Welding signs.
- Assemble componants.
- Prep for powder coating.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to work on own unsupervised or as part of a team with good concertration skills.
- Self motivated with an understanding of working drawings.
- Good communicator.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a good hand to eye co-ordination and practical dexterity.
- Physically fit.
- Positive attitude towards training and development.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.