|Job Title:||Welder / Fabricator|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £12.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Overtime available and paid at premium rates.
- Statutory Pension.
- On site parking.
- Holiday Pay
Duties Included In This Role:
- Working from Engineering drawings to create bespoke pieces.
- WELDING mould cages.
- Will be required to also linish, fettle and grind own work.
- Repairs to the industrial machinery.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have experience with MIG and TIG WELDING.
- Will be comfortable WELDING to heavy gauges.
- Be able to both work as part of a team and own initiative.
- Will have experience with various FABRICATION Saws, Drills and Press's
KEY SKILLS: MIG WELDING. TIG WELDING. FABRICATION. ENGINEERING. MANUFACTURING. PRODUCTION.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.