|Job Title:||Wood machinist - freelance / contractor - CNC programmer|
|Salary:||£15 - £18 per hour|
|Start Date:||August 2019|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Wood machinist - freelance / contractor
CNC Programmer Setter Operator
Contract work - 2 months (possibly longer for the right candidate)
Regular overtime available
We are looking for a freelance / contractor CNC Programmer / Operator for 4 - 6 weeks work over August and September to help deliver the construction of custom build scenery for a large exhibition project.
* Programming the CNC machine using AlphaCam or GDO programmes
* Operating the CNC machine to produce finished / part finished items
* Set up tooling and fixture and execute programs.
* Manage the programming of updates and new components.
* Quality Checking
* Working with the carpenters in the workshop to deliver finished items
Skills / Experience Required:
* Experience of programming, operating and running CNC machinery within a woodworking environment
* Experience of using AlphaCam would be very advantageous
* Ability to read and interpret CAD engineering drawings to production specifications is desirable
* Must have excellent communication skills and be the sort to thrive in a hard-working and dynamic work environment.
* Positive can-do approach to work
* Strong wood machining background
* Able to work with minimal supervision
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7626 or 07501469164, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy: email@example.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.